[[ ALIA MOCHI ]]

HOME ABOUT MY CONTACT BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Assalamualaikum Welcome to my ordinary blog. Thanks for visit me my blog
MY STORY









© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.


Tutorial How to make this lil shit cute
Monday 9 June 2014 | 0 exo stan


yo yo yo man wassup? how are you ? okay-2 long time not update miss me ? *krik Krik*  . So today I back with one tutorial because too many people ask for this on insta on twitter on wc okay stop it.

Stop ask me and learn by yourself. Attention this edit for LAPTOP or PC only Handphone? search at youtube k? lol 


Software we use : Xiu Xiu meitu *click bae*. Done download? what ? you can't ? okay search on google by yourself. 

First step : 

Second step:

Third step: edit what you want, edit fliter or something 


done? now to next step : 

*click to more bigger*

what's next ? step five right? ok here


Next step :


Next...


Eight step :


last step save : 


And then yehet you so awesome if you success ! good luck ~


Actually this things is gif for change to jpg or png use snipping tool or screen capture and save ^^ good luck