[[ ALIA MOCHI ]]

HOME ABOUT MY CONTACT BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Assalamualaikum Welcome to my ordinary blog. Thanks for visit me my blog
MY STORY









© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.


EXPERIENCE + BLOG CLUB
Wednesday 20 July 2016 | 0 exo stan




Hi and assalamualaikum bloggers, today i want to share something its not really funny story but for me yes. Firstly like before i say I ada join blog club for my kokorikulum activities I thought in that club i will be learning more i mean lebih mendalam pasal blog but guess what bro in that club just ajar basic and I was blank cause im not using layout anymore so pretend lah like idk everything about blog. Hari ni, blog club suruh buat blog i mean new one a basic one i thought akak-2 senior ni tahu but so far i tgk like im doing alone but its okay I buat akak tuh present so yeah yang tak boleh blah dalam first post tuh cakap "Kami bertukus lumus membuat blog even kami tiada pengalaman" I was like tipu aku dah a few years in blogging lol hope next week i can show off my blog to all student and they will saying "wow that freaking cool" hahhahahaaha